Each injector is individually balanced, flow tested, and dynamically matched for characterization within one percent of one another. To ensure leak- free operation and optimal performance, each injector is then pressure tested up to 220 psi. The results are unmatched cylinder-to-cylinder consistency, even at low pulse widths, as well as optimal idle quality, response, and performance. Grams Performance Fuel Injectors ultra-fast and precise solenoids feature a linear response curve across a wide range of operating conditions and can accurately meter fuel even at the highest pressures and shortest pulse widths.
Grams Performance injectors are cold-cut with diamond grinders in less than three seconds for high precision without pre-seating”. Abrasive cutting creates heat, which leads to poor spray patterns and the need for competitors to pre-seat their injectors to reduce distortion. Each injector is also fitted with high-quality Viton O-rings that are resistant to extreme temperatures and harmful oils found in some fuels.
Each injector set includes dead time compensation values to help ensure consistent air/fuel ratios and optimal performance when tuning. Grams Performance Fuel Injectors are carefully tested and matched in controlled laboratory environments using state-of-the-art equipment and are subjected to rigorous dyno, street, and race track testing to ensure proper performance in the most extreme conditions.
– High-impedance design with no resistor box required
– Cold-machined tips for high-precision operation
– Ultra-fast solenoids for precise fuel metering
– Linear response across a wide range of operating conditions
– All injectors balanced, blueprinted, and matched within one percent
– Compatible with all known fuels including gasoline, methanol, and ethanol
– Unmatched cylinder-to-cylinder consistency and optimal idle quality
1990 – 2000 Infiniti G20
1989 – 1994 Nissan S13
1995 – 1998 Nissan S14
1992 – 2002 Nissan S15
1995 – 2002 Nissan SR20
Vendor: Grams Performance